Sunday, July 3, 2011

La La Land!


 Today I got to go see some sights around my new town! Its really beautiful here! The weather is sunny and around 80 degrees with NO HUMIDITY! My hair doesn't know what's hit it! With time I am sure I will be ready for a Herbal Essence commercial. So of course our first stop, in typical tourist fashion, was the Hollywood sign. There was a really pretty park at the bottom of the sign, so we went and took some pictures. We heard rumors that there was going to be fireworks on the beach tomorrow for the fourth so we will hopefully go to those! We just don't have beach fireworks in Ohio.

I will hopefully be able to write more about what is going on later this week, but I wanted to show you some fun pictures!

Love and miss you all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment